1.2. In this Policy we explain how your personal data, meaning any information relating to visitors (hereinafter referred to as “Visitors”) of the Site, is collected, used, stored, disclosed, and removed (each and all referred to as "processing").
1.3. Under this Policy, we may use Visitors’ personal data in order to:
- Identify the Visitors;
- Provide the Visitors with our services;
- Protect our legitimate interests.
1.4. We may process Visitors’ personal information you are sending to us via our “Contact us” form. This include your full name and email address. This data is required in order for us to be able to contact you and provide requested information.
1.5. We may process the PC or software data that is automatically sent by Visitors’ installed software, including: the Visitors’ IP-address, personal data that is sent by browser or another software that allows you to access the Site, as well as date/time and your requested page URL.
1.6. We DO NOT collect cookies files content.
1.7. We may process Visitors’ usage data that may include:
- Non-personally-identifying information such as the browser type, the time of each visit, approximate location, etc.
- Technical data to prevent technical, security or tracking errors.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely to monitor the quality of the Site and improve the site as well as to prevent, detect and investigate any misuse of the Site and to prevent security issues.
1.8. We may process Visitors’ communication data contained in or relating to any communication that Visitors send to us via Contact form or email.
Communication data includes all the messages, requests and file attachments Visitors are sending via Contact form or email.
Communication data may include email address, IP address, full name, any type of attachments.
1.9. Expect as provided by law, the Company undertakes not to sell, rent, exchange or otherwise transfer Visitors’ personal data to third parties.
We may disclose Visitors ‘personal data if:
- The Visitor has expressed one’s explicit consent of this transfer;
- Such disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining professional advice or managing legal disputes and risks;
- As necessary to comply with applicable law, or for compliance with a legal obligation, or in order to protect your vital interests and/or the vital interests of a third party.
1.10. Other web services and websites may contain links to our Site. We have no responsibility for these web services and websites. It is your responsibility to check the privacy notices of these web services and websites to see how they treat your personal data.
1.11. The period of your personal data retention is based on the period we need to access the data for the provision of services or for any other auditing or legal reasons.
1.12. You can contact us via Contact form or via e-mail: [email protected]